If you are due to move out of your rented accommodation, it is really important to clean the property thoroughly to make sure you get your deposit back. In general, end of tenancy cleaning is a heavy task that not every tenant can perform properly and it is recommended to be conducted by a professional cleaning company. However, if you prefer to do it on your own, we have put some tips together to help you carry it out in the most efficient way.
1. The best time to do your end of tenancy cleaning is actually after you have moved out all of your furniture and possessions, so you don’t need to make your way around your stuff and move things across the rooms.
2. Begin to clean from the top down. Start with removing cobwebs from your ceilings and walls. Then, continue with wiping windows edges and cleaning blinds and curtains. You should consider laundering your curtains or have them professionally cleaned.
3. One of the hardest and time – consuming places to clean is the kitchen. Each part of it has to be well disinfected and degreased. It includes all appliances, countertops, cupboards doors and etc.
4. Empty all cupboards and drawers and give them a quick clean with a damp sponge.
5. When it is time to do the bathrooms, start with countertops and cupboards – inside and outside. Rub tubs, showers, sinks and toilets and don’t forget to scrub the tiles!
6. Empty all wardrobe, closets and drawers in your bedrooms, living room, home office and so on. Dust shelves and furniture surfaces.
7. Another important moment is cleaning the windows and polishing mirrors and other shiny surfaces.
8. Don’t neglect to wipe skirting boards and doorframes.
9. Clean your bins and throw away your rubbish.
10.The final part of your end of tenancy cleaning is vacuuming carefully all areas in the house and mopping where necessary. If the carpets seem pretty dirty, you can rent a steam cleaner or have carpet professionally cleaned.
11.Before leaving the property, have a quick look around to make sure that everything is done and you haven’t forgotten anything.
In general, these are the most important steps that you should follow if you want your end of tenancy cleaning in Fulham to be successful. If all mentioned above sound too challenging for you, don’t be mind to rely on the professional cleaning services provided by PST Cleaning. You can get in touch with us on 0800 043 1766 to discuss your personal needs and find the best solution for you!
PST cleaning also providing domestic and commercial cleaning services in the following South West London areas:
SW1 Head district | SW2 Brixton | SW3 Chelsea | SW4 Clapham | SW5 Earls Court | SW6 Fulham | SW7 South Kensington | SW8 South Lambeth | SW9 Stockwell | SW10 West Brompton | SW11 Head district | SW12 Balham | SW13 Barnes | SW14 Mortlake | SW15 Putney SW16 Streatham | SW17 Tooting | SW18 Wandsworth | SW19 Wimbledon | SW20 West Wimbledon